This position is only open for our Mexico operation. Applicants must be Mexican citizens living in Mexico.
Inclan Interactive creates software solutions for businesses, as well as owns a couple of SaaS products: ProsperWalk and NDA Now. Founded in 2009, Inclan Interactive is headquartered in beautiful Provo, UT and it has grown to a team of 15 incredible individuals.
We are looking at expanding our SaaS offerings in Mexico, and we are looking for a super start with deep knowledge of the culture and social media trends in the country, to join our team
– Are you passionate about sharing what you know?
– Do you consider yourself a social media guru?
– Are you results oriented and obsessed with analytics?
If your answer to these questions is an enthusiastic “yes”, then please keep reading! Do you want to be part of something amazing? Inclan Interactive is looking for a Brand, Content and Community Manager for all of our properties (Inclan, ProsperWalk and NDA Now).
Some of your responsibilities:
– As the Brand, Content and Community Manager, you will collaborate directly with management and development teams. Social channels need content, and content needs social distribution and feedback. This hybrid role will connect these two efforts within our team.
– You will engage the social community by creating and publishing content, and drive results for the business. You will develop social media strategies that ensure we are sharing the right content on the right channels for our global audience.
– This is a full time position. This candidate will work remotely from home and it is only available to Mexican citizens living currently anywhere within Mexico.
How you will get that done:
– Create content (written and digital) for all social channels
– Lead written & video content development from conception to execution, and strategically distribute
– Create content including editorial posts, polls, contests to engage the community, build loyal fans, and grow our message
– Overall digital content strategy on all platforms (website, social, blogs and video series)
– Build out a community platform for all Inclan Interactive structured initiatives including research, content creation, execution and analytics tracking.
– Identify community leaders and empower them to more actively contribute to the greater community.
– Assist with Brand strategy and execution of structured brand initiatives
– Seek and manage external relationships with other thought leaders.
– Distill our brand message and story and innovate new content and programs to grow reach
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
– You MUST be 100% bilingual (English/Spanish) written and spoken.
– Strong understanding of user generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
– Exceptional, professional written and verbal communication skills.
– Strategic content creation
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
– Blogging, content writing for our websites, landing page blogging, blog responses or content filled responses to various websites, editing and approving the wording for all social media post (past and present) company literature, and email communication (using a newsletter format through MailChimp).
– Write creative web content, feature stories, social media blurbs and product descriptions
– Develop the community management strategy in collaboration with management
– Develop innovative community management practices as we grow our reach
– Develop analytics reporting
– Manage websites
– Create & refine marketing collateral (decks/webinars/white papers)
– Optimize Inclan Interactive social media presence LinkedIn; Twitter; Facebook; Instagram; Pinterest – Manage activities around events
Education and Experience
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in data driven brand and content management
– Strong knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
– Demonstrated experience building an audience through social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and beyond) preferably through brand (non personal) accounts
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred (licenciatura)
What we offer
– Competitive market based salary, commensurate with experience and education
– Paid vacation
Interested? Please email your resume and writing samples in English and Spanish to firstname.lastname@example.org