Software Project Manager
This position is only open for our Cerro Azul Veracruz office. Applicants must be Mexican citizens living in Mexico.
Inclan Interactive was established in 2009, and is one of the leading software development companies in the Intermountain West region of the United States. We work with clients all over the US across many different industries such as health, tourism, marketing, construction, among others.
We usually oversee the entire life cycle of the projects we develop from wireframing, all the way to maintenance and even help desk duties.
We are in search of a dynamic and driven project manager that can handle different projects at once, and deliver exceptional results. We’re looking for a passionate individual who loves what they do, have a growth mindset, and a great sense of humor.
WARNING: Culture and attitude are crucial at Inclan Interactive. We are a tight-knit, fun team of great people. No Debbie-downers, egos, pessimists, or jerks allowed; however upbeat, optimistic, honest team players are encouraged to apply.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Cerro Azul, Veracruz office
- Maximize effectiveness by developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of the project success criteria, domain area, and objectives.
- Lead weekly (or more often as needed) project briefings with stakeholders.
- Support and engage in business analyst tasks such as project scoping and requirements
- Act as liaison between various groups – internal management, product management, sales, internal development/engineering, client development/engineering, client SMEs, and client stakeholders
- Assist key user groups in planning and executing integration and acceptance testing
- Monitor project progress, track action items, and manage project risks.
- Stick to deadlines and plan for contingencies when needed to stay within budget and timelines.
- Manage clients’ expectations.
Documentation and Tools
- Develop and maintain project documentation:
- Project schedules
- Project plans
- Testing-related artifacts (test plans, issue capture logs, etc.)
- Detailed cutover / launch plans
- Status reports
- Proactive documentation of organizational and PM processes to help us scale
- At least 3 years of Software Development Project Management in software development environment.
- CAPM or similar certification in project management is preferred.
- Strong experience with Software Development projects.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing software development engagements
- Experience with RUP, MSF, Scrum, iterative or similar agile software development process/framework.
- Experience managing projects with geographically distributed development and QA resources.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Intermediate to expert skills using project management tools.
- 90% English proficiency spoken, written, read.
- Highly proficient in communication, organization, and efficient use of common tools (G Suite, Asana, gantt chart builders)
- Willingness to jump in and get hands-on when a need arises on a project
- Ability and willingness to understand the details of integration requirements and design in order to act as a reliable source of information for clients and internal staff when relaying status, issues, etc.
- Excellent approach to clear expectation setting, establishing clarity for all involved teams, identifying and preventing or escalating issues early on, and balancing empathy with assertive leadership when interacting with clients
- Experience in NodeJS, React Native, React JS environment
- Keen eye for QA
- PMP certification or equivalent
- B.S. Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
This is a Full-Time position with competitive compensation based on your skills and experience. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make this a fun place to work and learn in a team environment. Please visit our website at www.inclaninteractive.com
Please send out a letter of intent, your resume, the contact information of your last three employers, as well as three personal references. You can send the information to email@example.com