There is an app for almost everything (really) and if you’re anything like me, you gladly welcome any help when it comes to being (and staying) productive. So, without further ado, here we go with our top 5 productivity mobile app that assist you with document storage, daily tasks, password management, networking and scheduling!
- Google Drive – Tried and true, this app is a must have on your phone. Google Drive (and by association Google Docs/Sheets/Slides) makes it easier to access and edit documents on the go. It also provides seamless online storing, sharing and collaboration with co-workers as well.
- Asana – I love making lists. Grocery lists, to-do lists, you name it, I’ll make it. And there’s something so satisfying about crossing items off of a list. With Asana, you can eliminate the emails back a forth Asana is the perfect way to keep track and manage multiple projects projects, assign tasks to coworkers, and set deadlines (and reminders!), communicate/share ideas, and create a seamless management experience! Available on the web as well, you can access your tasks and update your team members where you are!
- Last Pass – Thankfully, most softwares, websites require passwords for security reasons. Unfortunately, not all of these interfaces have the same requirements for passwords. You’ve seen them right? “Must be at least 8 characters in length, must include a number or symbol, can’t have any personal information such as first or last name, etc, etc, etc. And just like that you have a million slightly different passwords to satisfy each requirement. Well, no worries. Last Pass automatically detects password forms, generates strong passwords, and fills in your saved credentials as you travel around the web. And to put your mind at ease, your data is encrypted before it’s sent out (thus making it more secure)! But heads up, you WILL have to remember the master password to LastPass. As long as you can do that, you’re golden!
- Humin – I once read that Humin acts like a personal butler. And I was hooked. I mean, who wouldn’t love that? More specifically, Humin is godsend for networking, which has been and continues to be a crucial part of a businessperson’s success. That said, it can be near impossible to keep track of everyone you meet, what business they are associated with, etc. That’s where Humin steps in. The app remembers who you met, where you met them and any other little details that specifically pertain to each person!
- Sunrise – And last but not least, meetings can easily take over your whole day. With Sunrise you can know exactly who you’re meeting with, about what, and when! Connected with LinkedIn, Sunrise pulls the picture and profile of who you’re meeting with. It also connects with your favorite apps like Facebook, Google Calendar, iCloud or Exchange so you can easily add events to your calendar! Even better, it has a keyboard, called Meet, that allows you to select time-slots in your schedule and sent others a link with an invitation! Doesn’t get better than that!
Even though there are hundreds, if not thousands, of apps that will help you along the work day, we give these five our certified stamp of approval! It would have hard to imagine what life would be like without their help. Hopefully, you’ll consider these suggest and give them a try. We promise they will only your work day less stressful and more enjoyable!